About the job
Job Description: Mobile Sales Professional
LeadID is seeking a highly motivated, forward-thinking Sales Professional to work with the Performance Team. We are an established performance marketing agency, focused on the mobile market. We offer a full suite of advertiser solutions including our ad exchange, DSP and internal apps/sites.
This position will report to the President and COO, and is a 100% remote position. Your task will be to identify, onboard and manage new advertiser partnerships. You will be supported by accounts and media team for campaign set up and distribution.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with brands on their affiliate or user acquisition campaigns and demonstrates proficiency in managing mobile app campaigns. You will have work with Agencies and direct clients in tier 1 markets. Candidate with a current book of business is greatly encouraged to apply.
This is a full time salary based position with an extremely generous commission plan.
- Develop insightful and actionable campaign analysis for the affiliate team to increase revenue and improve campaign performance with a focus on quality assurance
- Grow Lead id’s performance business through new relationships as well as working with the performance team to to optimize and manage top mobilebrands and content campaigns.
- Identify new opportunities that lead to new sales and growth while relationship building with key customer accounts
- Develop relationships with clients with an emphasis on superior client relationship management
- Coordinate with teams internally to ensure optimal campaign performance and execution
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for both internal and external use
- Negotiate and strategize with clientele on budgets and exclusive engagements
What You Have:
- 2+ years’ experience in advertiser account management or sales for mobile user acquisition marketing
- Hands-on experience working with Everflow, Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava, Impact and Branch
- Familiarity with user acquisition models (CPI, CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM)
- Strong understanding of existing mobile advertising and monetization ecosystem
- Ability to work closely with sales, affiliate managers, and management teams
- Detailed knowledge of mobile tracking and campaign optimization strategies
- Understanding of the different 3rd party fraud tools and reporting that goes along with them
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to learn and apply yourself towards achieving the company’s goals
- Exceptional analytical and strategic skills with incredible attention to detail
- Creative; focused on continuous process improvement
If you feel your experience and skill set is a match for this role, send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].